Fiscal Year 2021 is off to a solid beginning for the 77,486 acres of the timberland investment.
- More than $2.282 million in revenue was generated from clear-cut sales, thinning and hunt leases in the first six months of the fiscal year 2021.
- The timber investment had a value of $169,140,000 at December 31, 2020.
- $155.88 Million was the total revenue generated from clear-cut sales and thinning from the initial investment, through February 22, 2021.
- $132.9 Million was the initial investment in the timberland.
- During the fiscal year 2021, the timber management plan projects clear-cut sales of approximately 1,600 acres, thinning of more than 3,900 acres, and hunt leases on almost 76,000 acres.
- In December 2020, the Foundation planted 2,023 acres in Arborgen mass control pollinated seedlings, a genetically improved seedling, and Arborgen elite open-pollinated seedlings. The seedling selection has excellent growth potential and performance ratings.
- The five-year forecast for timber projects from $2.8 to $2.9 Million in revenue generated from clear-cut sales, thinning, and hunt leases.