- Timberland Investment Statistics:
- Total Acres – 77,561
- Initial investment in timberland – $132.9 Million
- Revenue produced from initial investment – $149.8 Million
- Fair Market Value at June 30, 2018 – $158.5 Million.
- At September 30, 2018, the timberland investment was valued at $158,504,000. The Foundation owns more than 77,500 acres of timberland.
- Total revenue generated for the first three months of fiscal year 2019, from thinning, clear-cut sales and hunt leases is $1.8 Million.
- For the fiscal year 2018-2019, the Foundation’s timber management plan includes clear-cut sales on approximately 2,000 acres, thinning 3,000 acres, and hunt lease revenue from more than 74,000 acres.
- For fiscal year 2018-2019, the Foundation will plant approximately 1,400 acres and clear- cut approximately 2,000 acres. The Foundation will plant all of the acres in Arborgen mass control pollinated seedlings (MCPs), significantly increasing the genetics for these acres of timber.