- Timberland Statistics as of December 31, 2019:
- Total Acres – 77,491
- Initial investment in timberland – $132.9 Million
- Revenue produced from initial investment – $152.6 Million
- Fair Market Value of Investment at December 31, 2019 – $165.504 Million.
- At December 31, 2019, the timberland investment was valued at $165,504,000.
- Total revenue generated for the eight-month period ended February 29, 2020, from thinning, clear-cut sales and hunt leases was $2.219 Million.
- The timber management plan for the fiscal year 2020 includes clear-cut sales on approximately 1,570 acres, thinning on 3,400 acres and hunt lease revenue from 75,000 acres.
- In December 2019, the Foundation planted 2,139 acres in Arborgen mass control pollinated (MCP) seedlings, a genetically improved seedling, and Arborgen elite open-pollinated seedlings.