- At June 30, 2018, the timberland investment was valued at $160,304,000. The Foundation owns more than 77,500 acres of timberland.
- Total revenue generated for the fiscal year 2018, from thinning, clear-cut sales and hunt leases is $3.4 Million.
- For the fiscal year 2017-2018, the Foundation’s timber management plan included clear-cut sales on 2,610 acres, thinning on more than 3,000 acres, and hunt lease revenue from more than 74,000 acres.
- For fiscal year 2018-2019, the Foundation plans to plant more than 1,300 acres and clear- cut 2,000 acres. Of the acres to be planted, the Foundation will plant 731 acres in Arborgen mass control pollinated seedlings (MCPs) and the remaining acres in elite open pollinated Arborgen seedlings.
- Timberland Investment Statistics:
- Total Acres – 77,561
- Initial investment in timberland – $132.9 Million
- Revenue produced from initial investment – $148.4 Million
- Fair Market Value at June 30, 2018 – $160.3 Million.