$32,600,000 contributed by the USA Foundation to the University of South Alabama for fiscal year 2022.
- $5,344,147 semi-annual contribution to the University of South Alabama was approved by the USA Foundation Board of Directors at its June 2, 2022, meeting. (Please see Detail 2022 for complete listing.)
- Highlights of the Foundation’s contributions from July 1, 2021, through June 2, 2022, are:
- $1,151,219 for scholarship support, including $750,000 for the Whiddon Scholars program;
- $3,236,356 for faculty support, including support of 36 professorships;
- $7,101,871 for academic programs including:
- $469,450 for USA Foundation Research Fellowships and graduate assistantship stipends;
- $220,000 for Faculty Development Fund, for faculty travel support;
- $3,900,000 for support of USA Health for equipment for the Mitchell Cancer Institute;
- $1,236,894 for Clinical Support Fund;
- $722,470 for Hospital Equipment; and
- $20,000 for the USA South CARES Fund and Jag Pantry Fund.
- $21,151,000 for the expansion/renovation of the College of Medicine Medical Sciences Building.
- Please see Detail 2022 for complete listing.
- More than $237 Million in support of the University of South Alabama
Through June 2, 2022, the Foundation has provided more than $237 Million in support of the University of South Alabama:
- $26.10 Million to support student scholarships;
- $81.70 Million to support faculty; and
- $129.40 Million to support academic programs.